StoneBridge Church Worship Auditions
Thank you for taking the first steps in pursuing auditions with the StoneBridge music ministry! Please carefully read the below information before you begin to fill out your audition application.
Expectations for Serving as a Worship Volunteer
- We value humility and willingness to serve wherever you may be needed.
- If you are placed into a worship role, you will be expected to show a high level of commitment to your service area. This includes practicing, being on time, and letting your “yes be yes.”
- You must be a member to serve in a ministry at StoneBridge. If you are currently pursuing membership and/or community, but it is not finalized yet, please let us know where you are in the process.
What is the Music Ministry looking for?
- Many talented musicians do not serve with the music ministry because they simply are not a fit stylistically or there is currently not an opening in their area of skill.
- Just because you may not be asked to serve does not mean you are not gifted. Our audition process is designed to look for the right fit for each team depending on the needs at that time.
- All ministries demand people who have a daily, abiding relationship with Jesus, a solid grasp of their skill, and already have a good general knowledge of their craft.
What is the process for Worship Auditions?
1. Complete the ‘Worship Audition Form’ and upload your audition video
- See “requirements for an audition video” below.
2. Next Steps
- One of our campus Worship Leaders will respond to you as quickly as possible after reviewing your application.
3. On Ramp
- You will receive an email with all the information to get started. We will schedule you for the next month, and you will begin serving with the music ministry.
What are the requirements for an Audition Video?
- Your video must be current (filmed within the last week).
- This does not need to be a highly produced video. iPhone quality is great!
- File size needs to be no more than 256mb (1-3 minute)
- We must be able to see and hear you sing and/or play your instrument.