COVID-19 Update: Due to rising COVID-19 cases in metropolitan areas, CITC will NOT be coming to StoneBridge this summer. Please check your email for more information on what this means for you if you have signed up already. Pine Cove will be handling all of the registration communication.
This is Pine Cove’s summer day camp program right in our own neighborhood! They load up all the fun activities and great staff of summer camp and come directly to StoneBridge. We are planning on having camp during the summer of 2021 and will keep you updated with dates here. Registration will be open to all current Kindergarten – 5th graders!
Why Pine Cove?
After five days with some of the most fun and exciting college students in the country, your child will be energized for the upcoming year and ready to face the world with a fresh perspective. Campers will experience Jesus through Bible study, worship, and time with their counselor as well as participate in tons of great camp activities!
What can I do to help?
During the week Pine Cove serves our church and community, StoneBridge partners with them to help in different ways.
- You can help be a greeter and representative of StoneBridge to welcome folks on the church property.
- We provide lunches and meals for 36 hungry college counselors throughout the week. You can help donate, prepare, or serve food to our hungry counselors in our church kitchen.
- You can potentially host 3 or more of the counselors in your home for the week.
Important Information for 2021
- When: Monday – Friday (dates TBD)
- Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Who: Completed Kindergarten – 5th graders
- Where: StoneBridge Church
- Cost: $290
- Registration: Will be available in early Spring 2021.
If you are interested in helping or have any other questions please contact Christin Humeniuk. Thank you!