COVID-19 Update: As of right now, camp is still happening! We will continue to update with new information as we receive it.
This is Pine Cove’s summer day camp program right in our own neighborhood! They load up all the fun activities and great staff of summer camp and come directly to StoneBridge. Mark your calendars for July 13th – July 17th from 9:00am – 4:00pm each day. Registration will be open to all current Kindergarten – 5th graders!
Why Pine Cove?
After five days with some of the most fun and exciting college students in the country, your child will be energized for the upcoming year and ready to face the world with a fresh perspective. Campers will experience Jesus through Bible study, worship, and time with their counselor as well as participate in tons of great camp activities!
What can I do to help?
During the week Pine Cove serves our church and community, StoneBridge partners with them to help in different ways.
- We provide lunches and meals 36 hungry college counselors throughout the week. You can help donate, bring, or serve food to our hungry counselors in our church kitchen.
- You can host 3 or more of the counselors in your home for the week.
- Be a greeter and church representative to welcome families each day into our church.
- When: Monday July 13th – Friday, July 17th
- Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Who: Completed Kindergarten – 5th graders
- Where: StoneBridge Church
- Cost: $290
- Registration: Opens Tuesday, February 11th through Pine Cove. Click on the button below to stay up-to-date with information!
If you are interested in helping or have any other questions please contact Christin Humeniuk. Thank you!