Why Pine Cove?
After five days with some of the most fun and exciting college students in the country, your child will be energized for the upcoming year and ready to face the world with a fresh perspective. Campers will experience Jesus through Bible study, worship, and time with their counselor as well as participate in tons of great camp activities!
- When: Monday July 15th – Friday, July 19th
- Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Who: Completed Kindergarten – 5th graders
- Where: StoneBridge Church
- Cost: $280
- Registration: Opens Monday, February 4th through Pine Cove. Click on the button below to get registered and stay up-to-date with information!
What can I do to help?
During the week Pine Cove serves our church and community, StoneBridge partners with them to help in different ways! Here is how you can help:
- Be a greeter and church representative to welcome families each day into our church.
- Provide food items or a financial donation (through this link) to help feed 36 hungry college counselors.
- Help serve food to our hungry counselors in our church kitchen.
- Host 3 or more of the counselors in your home.
If you are interested in helping in any way for Pine Cove please contact Christin Humeniuk. Thank you!