At StoneBridge, we believe that the gospel is most clearly experienced and understood in the context of relationships with others. Being a part of a Small Group at Stonebridge means you commit to gather regularly with others to encourage one another towards a real, healthy and growing relationship with Jesus Christ. We believe that each person has something to offer and gain in a small group.
A few quick facts about Small Groups:
- Any adult can join a small group.
- Most small groups are formed by geographic location.
- Most small groups meet in homes on a weekly or biweekly basis.
- Group discussion is based on the current message series or discussion-based study approved by the Small Group Pastor.
- Childcare is handled on a group-by-group basis.
- Being a member of a small group equips an individual to connect with others, grow with others, and serve with others.
How do I join a group?
- Click on the Find A Group image below and choose Small Groups from the Category List. (Tip – Enter your zip code for a map view.)
- After the list of open small groups appears, click on the Group you’re interested in and fill in the appropriate information to send a request to join or ask any questions of the small group leader.
- Once you receive an invitation to join from the leader, follow the link in the email to join the group. (You may need to create a FellowshipOne account at this point if you don’t already have one.)
CAMPUS CHILDCARE INFORMATION