SATURDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2021 – 8:00AM to 11:00AM
Tripping over toys your kids don’t play with? Dodging garage appliances you don’t use? Overwhelmed by random things that just take up space?
Then take part in our Fall Parking Lot Sale and turn your old stuff into extra cash.
$25 deposit required for each registration. Deposit is refunded on sale day if seller ensures all their items are removed and space(s) are clean.
Your first space is $30, with an additional $20 per space after that.
1 space – $30 ($55 with deposit)
2 spaces– $50 ($75 with deposit)
3 spaces – $70 ($95 with deposit)
4 spaces – $90 ($115 with deposit)
If you need a table or bench to place items on, you can rent from the church!
6 ft tables – $5 per table
6 ft bench – $2 per bench
- All Sellers must pre-register either online or at the church office. No day-of registrations.
- The sale will be in The Bridge parking lot (Research Forest entrance is closest).
- All sellers need to enter at the Research Forest entrance and may arrive and start setting up at 6:30am.
- All cars must be moved from the sale space no later than 7:30am.
- There will be a truck available after the sale to take all items you don’t want to take home with you.
- You will receive an email by Friday, October 22nd with your space number(s).
- If we need to cancel the sale due to rain, you will receive an email by 8:00pm on Friday, October 22nd.
- Refunds are only available in the event we cancel due to rain.
- Please share our Facebook Event to your personal Facebook page or any groups you are in.