Men's RetreatMarch 3rd - 5th at Pine Woods. Early Bird Price til Feb. 5th - $150.
Join the guys at the church as we host our own men’s retreat at Piney Woods. The weekend will be full of fun indoor and outdoor activities, chances to relax, and opportunities to grow in our friendships and our faith.
FRIDAY, MARCH 03 – SUNDAY, MARCH 05
LOCATION: Piney Woods
COST: $150.00 Early Bird Price til February 5th
Scholarships are available if you need financial assistance.
Checkin is from 6pm to 7pm There is no dinner the first night so grab a bite on the way.
First session at 7:00pm If you arrive after 7pm just come straight to the session and we will get your checked in afterward.
We will have breakfast and a short sessions so guys can still make it back to church for the 11:05am service!
The following events will be offered during Saturday afternoon free time and everything needed should be provided:
- Ax Throwing
- Archery Tag
- Zip Line
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Ropes Course
- Flag Football
LOCATION: Camp Cho-Yeh 2539 Highway 59 S, Livingston, TX 77351
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bed Roll: Sleeping bag or blankets and pillow (we will be sleeping on twin sized bunk beds)
- Towels: for showering
- Toiletries: Nothing is provided, bring what you need
- Camp Chair: a lot of the small group time will be outside
- Flashlight: the camp is well lit, but you may still need one
- Snacks: they will feed us well and the food is awesome, but who doesn’t like snacks
- Bible: for small group time, if you do not have one, we will have a few extras on hand
- Comfortable Shoes: we will do a decent amount of walking on uneven ground
- CPAP: if you have one, bring it – do your cabin mates a favor
- Ear Plugs: just in case your cabin mate forgets his CPAP
- Phone/Tablet Charger: there are limited power outlets in the cabins, you may consider bringing a small extension cord which can power multiple devices.
- Clothes to Layer: Temperatures are unpredictable
If you have any questions or need to talk about financial assistance, please reach out.