SATURDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2020 – 8:00AM to 12:00PM
Tripping over toys your kids don’t play with? Dodging garage appliances you don’t use? Overwhelmed by random things that just take up space?
Then take part in our Community Sale & Market and turn your old stuff into extra cash. All proceeds benefit StoneBridge Church Small Groups childcare.
A $25 refundable deposit is required for each registration
$25 for your first parking space ($50 with deposit) and $15 for each additional space
**NEW FOR 2020**
There are limited INDOOR spaces available for $30 per space
Set up for these spaces will be Friday Night.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE – OCTOBER 21, 2020
Contact Stephanie French at email@example.com or 281-363-9292
- All Sellers must pre-register either online or at the church office. No day-of registrations.
- The sale will be in The Bridge and The Bridge Parking Lot.
- All indoor sellers must set up on Friday Night. The Bridge will be open for set up from 6:00pm – 7:30pm.
- All sellers need to enter at the Research Forest entrance.
- Outdoor sellers may arrive and start setting up Saturday morning beginning at 6:00 am.
- All cars must be moved from the outdoor sale space no later than 7:30 am.
- There will be a truck available after the sale to take all leftover unwanted items.
- Your deposit will be refunded in cash on sale day provided all items & trash are removed prior to 1pm.
- You will receive an email on Thursday, 10/22 with your space number(s) and layout map.
- If we need to cancel the sale due to rain, you will receive an email by 8:00 pm on Friday, 10/23.
- Refunds are only available in the event we cancel due to rain.
- Please share our Facebook Event to your personal Facebook page or any groups you are in.