REGISTRATION DEADLINE – OCTOBER 24TH @ 12 NOON
Questions: Contact Stephanie French at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-363-9292
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26th
8:00am to 12:00pm
Tripping over toys your kids don’t play with? Dodging appliances you never use that take up space in your garage? Overwhelmed by random things that just take up space? Then take part in our Fall Parking Lot Sale and turn your old stuff into extra cash.
$25 deposit required for each registration.
Deposit is refunded on sale day if seller ensures all their items are removed and space(s) are clean.
1 space – $25 ($50 with deposit)
2 spaces – $40 ($65 with deposit)
3 spaces – $50 ($75 with deposit)
Any space over 3 is an additional $10 per space.
- The sale will be in The Bridge parking lot (Research Forest entrance is closest).
- All sellers need to enter at the Research Forest entrance and may arrive and start setting up at 6:00 am.
- All cars must be moved from the sale space no later than 7:30 am.
- There will be a truck available after the sale to take all items you don’t want to take home with you.
- You will receive an email by Thursday, October 24th with your space number(s).
- If we need to cancel the sale due to rain, you will receive an email by 8:00 pm on Friday, October 25th
- Refunds are only available in the event we cancel due to rain.