Summer Hang Outs!
All children entering 1st – 4th grade will meet new friends, play in The StoneShire, swim in the StoneBridge Pool, and eat snow cones here at StoneBridge! This is a drop-off event and no registration is required. This is a great opportunity to build relationships or invite a new friend.
Summer 2019 Dates:
- Who: All entering 1st – 4th graders
- When: Select Tuesdays, 1:30 – 3:00pm
- Where: StoneBridge Church StoneShire (Children’s building)
Special Family Events
Father Daughter Dance
Mark your calendars for Friday, June 27th from 6:30 – 8:00pm. Fathers and Daughters are invited to our Father Daughter Dance! Please click here for registration and more information.
Family Pool Night
The whole family is invited to come get out of the heat, swim, splash, and slide together! No registration necessary. See dates and locations below.
- Sunday, June 23rd from 6:00 – 8:00pm at Rob Flemming Pool.
- Sunday, July 28th from 6:00 – 8:00pm at Wendtwoods Pool.