At StoneBridge, we believe that the gospel is most clearly experienced and understood in the context of relationships with others. Being a part of a Small Group at Stonebridge means you commit to gather regularly with others to encourage one another towards a real, healthy and growing relationship with Jesus Christ. We believe that each person has something to offer and gain in a small group.
A few quick facts about Small Groups:
- Any adult can join a small group.
- Most small groups are formed by geographic location.
- Most small groups meet in homes on a weekly or biweekly basis.
- Group discussion is based on the current message series or discussion-based study approved by the Small Group Pastor.
- Childcare is handled on a group-by-group basis
- Being a member of a small group equips an individual to connect with others, grow with others, and serve with others.
How do I join a group?
Simply contact Christy Herrington, our Small Groups Coordinator, indicating where/when you're interested in meeting, and you'll be taken care of from there. Or, you can grab a simple info card at our Small Groups display, fill it out, and drop it in the box. We will contact you so you can learn more about our small groups and decide which one would be a good fit for you.