Seller Registration is now open! Click here to reserve your spot.
Download a Seller Instruction Packet HERE
To register to be a Second Blessings Seller, you must register online. With the online system (My Consignment Manager) you can register, volunteer, print bar-coded tags and manage your entire inventory. You will know soon after the sale what items sold full price, what items sold half-price and your total proceeds. The online system is very easy to use and tags are free.
Why be a Second Blessings Seller?
- Who has the time to pull together a yard sale these days or to lug all of your great merchandise to the local consignment store just to have to take it back home?
- With Second Blessings you decide the price, and then you make 70% on the sale of your items.
- Our proceeds go to great causes. Proceeds fund meeting costs, resources for MOPS moms and the MOPPETS children's program. We hope to benefit the community by selling inexpensive, good-quality children's items. We benefit our consignors, too, by providing a convenient way to consign items. We reach local mothers of preschoolers with information about MOPS. For more information on MOPS International, please visit their website at www.MOPS.org. Unsold items are donated to local Christian charities such as The Jesus Center, Threads of Love and Baby and Me.
How do I become a Second Blessings Seller?
- Register to be a Seller.
- Read the Seller Instruction Packet (as you are doing now) and follow it carefully.
- Gather your items. Clean out your house, garage, attic and backyard for all of the maternity clothing and children’s clothing (newborn through size 12) that you don’t need or use anymore.
- Enter, print and tag your items using the online bar coding system.
- Drop off your tagged items.
- Volunteer so you can shop early!
- Wait for your check to arrive in the mail within 2-3 weeks after the sale.
While we make our best efforts to secure your merchandise, Second Blessings is not responsible for lost, missing, stolen or damaged items following the sale. We do not keep or store any items that are not picked up following the sale. We are unable to compensate for any lost, missing, stolen or damaged items.