Whether you'd like to give a single gift, schedule ongoing donations, or view your giving history, you can do it all online... it's quick, easy, and secure. Here you can give your tithe as well as your Ask God Project gifts. Use your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or Checkbook (e-Check), whichever is most convenient.
DO YOU ALREADY GIVE REGULARLY TO STONEBRIDGE, AND NEED TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT OR VIEW IT?
To view Giving History and have the option to download a Statement CLICK HERE
To view and make changes to your regular scheduled giving CLICK HERE (includes payment type change)
To create a regular monthly giving schedule CLICK HERE
Use the same username/password that you use to register for events on the website. If you are having issues with your username and password, please visit our Manage Your Account Page.
Q: Why should I give online?
It's a personal preference, but here are a few of the benefits we hear frequently:
- It's a step of faith...deciding in advance to give faithfully.
- It helps simplify life...no trying to remember whether or not you've given this month.
- It allows you to give consistently...even when you're not at church.
- It allows you to view your contribution history anytime.
- It allows you to practice generosity and store up treasure in heaven.
Q: Is online giving secure?
We've taken steps to ensure that the giving process is safe and secure from beginning to end. All of your giving data is secured by SSL encryption. SSL is an acronym for "Secure Socket Layer", a security protocol that provides communications privacy over the Internet. It is the same technology used by banks and e-commerce companies such as Amazon.com to keep your information safe and secure during transactions.