This week I struggled with what to write about, but I was so inspired by Brian’s message on Sunday, I thought I would share a few reasons why I continue to fall more in love with my Jesus.
- Without Him I am insecure, self-centered, and lost. With Him I am loved, others-oriented, and saved.
- His love for me never fails. There are times I’m required to wait. Sometimes I may not receive the answer I wanted. Yet His love will never leave me.
- He desires me. He longs for me to draw near to Him. He is the Creator of all, yet He considers me a masterpiece.
- He is a BIG God. He overshadows any obstacles I may face.
- I will spend eternity with Him. He went to war for me and because of His victory, I never have to experience separation from Him.
Psalm 100:4 tells us to enter His gates with thanksgiving and to go into His court with praise. Today begin your time with Jesus with gratitude. Why do you follow Him? Who would you be without Him?